Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I DID IT!

I DID IT! Last night, I ran a mile without stopping. That accomplishment really boosted my motivation. I really felt good, with the exception of my right knee hurting a little. I think I need to do a little cross training where I am not pounding on my knee so much. I have decided that I am going to try swimming a few days a week to give my knee rest time between runs. My parents walked the dogs 2 miles last night, so I didn’t have to do it when I came back from running. Casey & Bentley are so funny; the minute I get my running shoes out they think it is time for their walk. I usually take them after I come back from my run. I walk them each 2 miles, but not together. I guess the whole time I am gone with one, the other is sitting by the door crying, waiting for me to return. They are so cute.

QUOTE OF THE DAY - "There's only one way to succeed in anything and that is to give everything." - Vince Lombardi


No comments: