Saturday, August 30, 2008

3 Daily Blogs In 1

Thursday, August 28, 2008 – I did a 1-hour water walking class and a 1-hour deep water fitness class at the Natatorium. I first tried water walking this summer at Water Works and really enjoyed it, since the summer is over, I decided to try it at the Natatorium, and the lazy river is a lot smaller than at Water Works, so it wasn’t as much fun. I loved the Deep Water Fitness class and will continue it through-out the winter.

Friday, August 29, 2008 – Mom, dad and I headed out with the dogs to finish another trail in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park Challenge. We hiked our 7th of 10 trails. This trail was just short of 6 miles. I thought I would have to carry the dogs a lot, since their little legs can go that far, but they surprised me and walked almost the whole trail. Later in the day I walked 2-miles around the track with my friend Jennifer.

Saturday, August 30, 2008 – I am taking today off, since I put in a lot of miles the past few days.

No comments: